Saturday, June 12, 2010

7 days

I am getting married in 7 days.
It's exciting, overwhelming, scary and every other emotion you can imagine.
At this point I am wishing that I had a destination wedding.
But
The wedding will be beautiful.

So
RSVP PEOPLE!!

Seriously,
you get on your email EVERYDAY
so please just send an email to
makennaandchasewedding@gmail.com
and simply put if you will be in attendance or not.
I would truly appreciate at it
and it might save me some money in the end if you do this.


also, I am loving every second of having my sister and nieces here
but all were missing is Jason
so Jason hurry on up and get here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous.. you are so close!! You're going to be beautiful!

Taylor said...

Your pictures are beautiful. Looks like you had an amazing wedding!