Monday, August 9, 2010

Monday Lustday

This is a baggu, it is a very inexpensive grocery bag and it comes in a plethora of beautiful colors. You can find them here
this cute backpack from Baggu as well, these also come in different colors.
I want to stay in this tree house/hotel. You can find this in Sweden along with different tree houses. Unbelievable. My heart is racing just thinking about staying here, and I have always wanted to go to sweden. You can find these awesome tree houses here.

Max & Margaux from Shark Pig on Vimeo.

Max, Margaux, & The Marvelows from Shark Pig on Vimeo.


I have watched these videos probably 5 times a day. I think they are genius.

I can't get a picture of it, but if you know me, you know that I love my nalgene and sigg bottles, but there is something more wonderful. A water bobble it filters water in the bottle, and the usage of the filter is equivalent to 300 water bottles, and for the price of $9.95 that isn't bad, at all. You can find the water bobble here.

{Plastic Water Bottles = Bad < Water Bobble = Good}

I am also lusting over everything J.Crew right now. Please do yourself a favor and go there, and be prepared to swoon.


2 comments:

fringe design said...

Sweden is amazing! You should definitely put it on the to-do list!!!

Aspiring Kennedy said...

that swedish hotel looks amazing!! i have been wanting to go there... we are scheduled to be in norway next month, and i'm trying to weasel my way there for a few days... :) how cool would that be?