Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Lustday

Let me pause my normal Monday Lustday of fashion and such
to a more geeky Monday Lustday
If you just want to scroll down till you reach the fashion section and forget about what I am about to post,
feel free to do so.
maybe I should not be exposing this side of me,
maybe I shouldn't tell anyone
but I can't refrain any longer.
My mom will always love me 
no matter how weird I am
and she is my audience
so here I go.



I need to get something out in the open.
I am obsessed in love with the show
The Vampire Diaries
I don't know how it got started
I even made fun of it, but as true love is
you can't help but fall in love.
There are two brothers that are vampires Stefan and Damon
Stefan is the good one and Damon is the bad one.
I am in love with Damon.
I am convinced of that.
How could you not be, look how handsome he is.
He is a bad boy too
He is so delicious, and sarcastic, and hot.
Lucky for Chase I am just in love with Damon
who is a fictional character.


 I have a list of fictional characters I want to make out with
Damon is now highly ranked
but he will never take the place of
Cedric Diggory 


 I will always love Cedric Diggory.
I will forever and always be in love with Cedric.
R.I.P.

Now unto the "normal" Monday Lustday
that is always based on fashion..

This is quite possibly my favorite fall piece
Marc by Marc Jacobs fall 2010

Prabal Gurung Spring 2011
I wish someone would wear this as a wedding dress
It is so beautiful

Prabal Gurung Spring 2011

I want to make this pumpkin nutella bread
I found on this precious blog that I love
running in heels


No comments: