Thursday, December 16, 2010

Cleaning out my closet

I have been saying for a while now that when Christmas break comes, I am cleaning out my closet, and getting rid of all the clutter and nonsense husbands stupid shelves and making our small space live able. I don't mean to hold on to material things, but I am really bad at throwing special things away. Like cards from loved ones, hair lockets, etc. I know that it's okay to hold onto these things, I just need to make myself a memory box and where it has its own special place. I also need to do something about my Pac Rim memories, and actually print pictures off. I have an idea in my head about what I want to do, so maybe this can be accomplished over Christmas break. But the main reason I am posting is because it is like fate, I need to go through my closet and purge all my clothes that I don't wear. Trust me, it is a lot. I want a working closet. This christmas (with my monetary christmas presents, or gift cards to anthropologie) I am going to get me some staple pieces of clothing. Well, I was perusing through my favorite blogs and happened upon this, it was like a miracle! An awesome fashion blogger is talking about how she is making a working closet.. I jumped with joy, screamed like a little girl, and jumped write over to my blog to tell you about the miracle that is going to happen over christmas break.


Anywho I am done with this semester, my last final was this morning. I didn't study. My brain is fried. Sorry for this ridiculous post. I am running on 3 hours of sleep, red bull, and coffee.

I hope everyone that is going home for the holidays has a great time, and is safe in their travels. I love Christmas, I love my family, and I can't wait to see Chloe's face when I get her stickers and a coloring book. Stella will also be excited because I have connections and I got her the gig of performing as the main dancer for Willow Smith's hit song, "I whip my hair and back forth."

**also, when I said hair lockets earlier I was totally kidding.. I just like being awkward and etm. {Girls of the 123 that one is for you}

1 comment:

Kelsey Dawn said...

I am undomestic.
I need to clean out our closet.
I haven't hung clothes in so long I literally can't see my floor..

We have the same problems. I think I'm going to try to start fixing it tomorrow.