Thursday, January 27, 2011

If I have another niece or nephew my heart will completely melt, and I will die. So I guess that means I can't have children for a really long time. Sorry mom, and my precious in-laws.

and not to mention that after this weekend and seeing how my sister and I are freaks
for her sanity I can't have children for awhile
SHE couldn't handle it.

so sister
 since I love you so much 
I am making the very grown-up decision to not have children.
I'll let you know if I change my mind in 20 years.
The end.

p.s. I am totally in love with my precious nephew
p.p.s pictures to come soon I am just a busy girl right now.
p.p.p.s since I refer to myself as a girl still, I obviously can't have children. I might think about it if I could be on teen mom, you know, I love the spotlight.

{to see pictures of precious baby jack check out my sisters terribly boring blog here, that show cases pictures of little girls that aren't cute at all.}

No comments: