Friday, February 25, 2011

Momsie's

This is going to be one the most ridiculous sounding statements I will ever make
(uh, probably not, there will always be more)
God new what he was doing when he gave me my Mom
duh.
One of the most intimate verses and favorite verses to me is this
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb"
This is intimate to me for two things
1) that God did this, and that he knows me
2) That he knit me together in my mother's womb.
How special is that.
He already knew who I was before I was even created
but he goes and makes it even more special
He knitted me inside of her.
It brings me to tears just thinking about how special that is
and how special she is.

The past couple of weeks have been really hard on me
(and by really hard I mean the waterworks come at any moment, and the blows that just keep coming make it harder, and I have been drinking chamomile tea like it's going out of style)
She has been there for me
she talked to me on the phone
and worked that magic that mom's have
and gave me the best advice.
She gave me the best Godly and Christianly advice.
and I am so thankful for her. 
I am so thankful that God chose her to me my mom
and for me to be her daughter.

Estes064

Estes246


Estes320

2 comments:

Brad & Kami's Family said...

Love this post Makenna! Very touching. I don't know if you've read the book "Redeeming Love" by Francine Rivers, but it is sooooo good. It's my favorite book. I bought it at Mardel's. I encourage you to read it if you havn't. God Bless.

MaKenna said...

Thank you! Redeeming love is one of my very favorite books! I read it a long time ago and I need to read it again!