Saturday, April 2, 2011

I just need to get this off my chest

I really don't like baseball
(although I love playing softball, emphasis on playing not watching)
I really don't get why everyone is obsessed with it.

I was talking to one of my best friends about how I don't like baseball
and she infact does.
She isn't one of those crazy fans that will jump down your throat because you said that
or punch in the face or something stupid like that.
So we were able to discuss the reasons I don't like it.
The number one reason I don't like it is because of the
FANS
If you didn't declare who your favorite team was as an embryo
you are a band-waggoner 
So I have never been able to pick a team I liked as a non embryo
because alas I would be a band-waggoner
It is SUCH a dilema

So Tara told me I should give baseball one more shot
she said since it is opening day you can chose your team 
therefore you won't be hoping on anyones wagon

So I regressed back to my embryo state and decided that I would give the Yankees a try.
1. Because they have the hottest players
2. Because if I wanted to watch them play, I would have to go to New York 
3. Because Tara told me too. 


No comments: