Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Happy Mother's Day Mom

I have a really awesome mom. She is beautiful and so helpful and kind and just everything a mom should be.
I mean, this woman has put up with me for 22 years.
That is an accomplishment.
She has been so supportive of me and has been to everything of mine.

IMG_3110

Bless her heart. This woman has to be every OC performance I have been in
from freshmen fanfare to theta spring sing
that is love.
If she endured that! 

IMG_3700

She makes the best meals ever and helps me with my pies.

IMG_3699


IMG_4088

She is the best yaya and it makes me weepy to see her with her grandkids because I know that is how she treated me when I was little.
IMG_4105


IMG_4149


Estes322

She is just a beautiful woman.
inside and out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pics of your mom! I love the wedding one the best. You girls are so beautiful!