Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I love food, I love pinterest, I like to cook, but I don't like to do dishes

If you have not been on pinterest I beg you to go
although it is time consuming and addicting. 
it's totally worth it.
I have found recipes that I want to try
and I love cooking in summer
I love summer food
here are some recipes I am dying to try

{I know most people view this as a winter food, but really I could eat this every season, any time of day, hot, cold, doesn't matter. I love it}

I love pesto
I love cottage cheese
this mix is perfect in everyway.
I love that this is also so versatile
you could make a batch of it 
and use it for anything your heart desires.

{This is another meal that most people consider a winter food, alas I feel it is more of a summer food.}



{I would rather use the cottage cheese pesto sauce yummmy}
IMG_5867


I can't wait to try these recipes!
If I can muster up the will power to do the dishes after.

**Lentils are lovely, they are so good for you, but I would make sure to eat them at home for dinner when you are not planning to go back out... lentis are a magical food, the more you eat the more you toot. So I wouldn't make this for someone if it is a date or you haven't exposed that side too.** 

No comments: