Friday, July 22, 2011

Easy Breezy

I really love beauty products
I especially love beauty products that have can be used for multiple functions
here are some of my favorite all-in-one beauty products

Think Bronze Clinque Lipstick
Different Lipstick
Use it as a lipstick and/or blush
I really love this color, especially in the summer, and since monochromatic makeup is a fall trend
I'm excited that it will work perfectly in the fall as well!
it has a nice ahem bronze color, so it just gives skin a beautiful sun kissed glow.

I also love this lipstick because it is so moisturizing and not drying!
so I'm not worried about flaky lips.
and this is hard to beat at only $14.50

Clinque Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum
NEW Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum

I love this stuff.
Who's pores don't need a little help?
It gently clears out debris and rough flakes and goes on so smoothly.
I never forget to put it on because I love it so much.
I not only use this to help keep my pores clean and strong and less oily
I use it as a primer.
It just smooths out your face and gives it an even palette
dare I say I like it better than my beloved stilla primer?
possibly


Hope in a tinted moisturizer
hope in a tinted moisturizer


This is the tinted moisturizer of all tinted moisturizers.
It is light, easy, and beautiful. It is actually a 4-in-1 deal.
It combines multitasking sheer color, moisture, antioxidants, and SPF 20.
how about THEM apples!
I have also had mine since January and it is still has a month or two left in it!




Now this 4-in-1 cleanser has to be heaven sent.
Purity made simple.
purity made simple

I traveled abroad with this and had excellent {blemish free, oil free, and even}skin
it saved my face when I used a product line that killed my face
it gently cleanses while removing every inch of dirt, grime, and makeup in one simple and easy step
it tones the skin while it hydrates your skin.
could anything be any more perfect?
I didn't think so.

The wonderful thing about this is you don't need very much and it really does last you a good while.
I am so happy that I rekindled my love for this face wash.
I really don't know what I was thinking straying away from it.


What are your favorite multifunctioning products?

No comments: