Friday, July 1, 2011

My Favorite Weekend and Holiday!

I love love love the Fourth of July. 
I am proud to be an American, I am proud to be from Oklahoma 
and I love to blow stuff up! 

My sweetie and I are headed to the lake
then to my moms for the fourth!
I am so excited!
I also can't wait to spend the holiday with my sweetie pie nieces
{go figure}

I also want to watch movies like 
Talladega Nights
and listen to
I'm proud to be an American (don't know if that is the real title) by Lee Greenwood
Independence Day by Martina McBride
{basically anything country}
and be an ugly american and chant
U-S-A U-S-A
and watch this video and get chills {everytime}




and this one :)




here are a few pictures for Fourth of July last year!

IMG_3568
IMG_3566
IMG_3564
IMG_3563
IMG_3556
IMG_3550
IMG_3547
IMG_3545
IMG_3544


I just also can't thank enough the courageous men and women
serving our country.
Thank you for letting me live in this nation
and enjoy the freedoms I have.
Thank you for putting your life on the line for me.
I can never thank you enough.
and for the families who have loved ones serving or have lost loved ones, I send all my love to you.

No comments: