Wednesday, September 16, 2009

wedding businass

Oh goodness gracious,
So MANY decisions to make, its just so hard sometimes.
From, how many people I want at my wedding (well, I guess another couple whom I share mutual friends with decided to get married on June 19th, mine had been picked out for 3 months, has helped with that, and one less groomsmen for my groom)
bouquet
wedding dress
bridesmaids dresses
shoes
hair
makeup
getting this beautiful/classy/unique/eclectic wedding that I have picture in my mind, to real life.
I know that in the end, none of this silly nonsense matters
I am getting married.
and that is all that matters
thinking like this makes me want to elope.
did I make your heart stop mom?
dont worry, I am getting married at my beautiful house.
all I know is that I am for sure having at my wedding is....
cupcakes
cake
&
pie
now doesn't that make you wish June 19th would come a little quicker, so you can eat all of this nice, wonderful, and heavenly things and not feel bad about it, because just like the holidays, it doesn't matter how much you eat, you wont gain a thing.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look of your blog. Isn't shabbyblogs.com the best?

I am so excited for your wedding. I cannot wait. I think I'm more excited for yours than I was for my own. My baby sister...

Call me when you can. Let's play phone tag again.