Thursday, October 22, 2009

Reception

Well,
My Mom and I succesfully got all the vases for my reception.
We totally were going to borrow them, but made the bad/good decision of going into Pier 1.
We found these awesome vases.
Of course they are all different, and they go perfectly with the votives and lamps we got back in May.
I mean PERFECTLY
I couldn't be happier.
Poor Chase got dragged along, his simplistic style is going to have to get used to my weird, eceltic, hippie-ish, random, did I mention weird, style.
I think he can do it. I know he will do it.

It just so happens that I am not only in love with my vases, and I am so happy to be using them forever. I am in love with a chair.
a CHAIR?
seriously MaKenna what has come over you. a piece of furniture..
I AM OLD.
but I really dont care because love conquers all right?
Well it is this beautiful white chair with purple flowers on it.
Chase just so happened to be sitting in it, I think that means if you sit on it you buy it right?
Well, I will only accept this chair, if it comes with this awesome purple pillow.
WHO AM I?
Did I seriously just say I want a pillow, and of course it is for decoration only.
I am turning into my mom...

No comments: