Tuesday, December 15, 2009

it just happened..


I get bored
super super super bored
with my hair.
It's boring right now,
super super super boring.
I am trying to grow it out
but my dreams of it being long and full are crashing as we speak
girls, well celebrities with long full hair are tricking me
its extensions.
HOW dare they.
They are super skinny and now they have FAKE hair that looks real?
Seriously,
HOW dare they.
Well I was looking at one of the many blogs I enjoy looking at
and I came across this.
how CUTE is that.
I want it so bad..
I have to stop
Hailey, talk me out of it!
I am not going to do it, because I want long hair.
I do
even if those fake bozos have extensions.
I am going to atleast try to have long, full, luscious hair.


anywayyy
it also just happened that I died a little this morning when I saw this..

if anyone has ANY idea what kind of puppy this is.
let me know.
it's #1 on my christmas list.

1 comment:

katyjo30 said...

Here's what you do. Tell yourself you are going to get a haircut, then just procrastinate until June 19. Then when you get back from your honeymoon, you will finally "have time" to cut it.