Monday, December 14, 2009

Today

"Oh what a day is today, Nothing can stand in my way"
This has been my attitude about life lately.
Maybe its the fact that I am addicted to vanilla coke,
or that dark chocolate reese's peanut butter cups exist (the baby ones of course)
I just have been really joyful
Not that I don't have anything not to be joyful about

Maybe its because the semester is coming to an end
Maybe its because my sister is coming home soon (it's been way too long sis)
Maybe it's because I am NO LONGER GOING TO BE AN RA
Hallelujah Praise Jehovah.
I will be a real college student again.
(that could be it folks, even though this week will be the death of me)
Maybe its because Chase won a gift card to Chili's at his Christmas party
Chilis is one of my favorite restaurants
It's not one of chase's (which is SO weird, they just have so many options)
and he is going to take me there...

or maybe just maybe
its because in my time of need, despair, frustration, happiness, confusion
I keep singing this in my head.
"The joy of the Lord will be strength"

he sure is wonderful.


1 comment:

AK said...

You are precious!