Monday, May 31, 2010

Wish list

I am poor.
So so poor, and will be for a long time.
As a bride, we get to register for gifts
we get to get cute little things
just for our husbands eyes
and I couldn't be more thankful
or excited
but you know every bride deserves a wish list
of things that aren't for the kitchen
and that can be worn in public
and that the public would actually want to see me in.
Thank goodness for a thing called love.
did you hear that chase? It's called unconditional love.
So here is my little wish list

these beautiful shoes
and these in green
this dress
and this one too
duh heels
these beautiful heels
and
and if you really really love me this sweet baby of a thing

I know I have expensive taste
don't hold it against me..
a girl can dream.

1 comment:

Kayla said...

I Absolutely love your blog. You're so funny