Monday, July 26, 2010

Monday Lustday

This wedding
otter pops
this is proof to those who don't know what I am talking about when I mention them
I am obsessed with these
I eat probably oh.. 12 a day
these sandals from urban outfitters
the only thing holding me back, besides being a poor married girl,
is that I don't think I can pull them off
these beautiful green/yellow heels from once again urban outfitters
yes, the same ones as above, BUT they are canvas not suede, and grey.
{from urban outfitters}
I simply can't get enough of these. The end.
elephant love medley
I do love this because I think it's cute, not just cause it's named after one of my favorite songs from Moulin Rouge
I can't wait till I run out of my face products
because philosophy is an amazing product
its clean, simple, and fresh.
They also have amazing names for their products
ex. Cinnamon Buns, Mimosa, Beach Girl, etc...
This book
I have the supermarket survival guide and love it.
I am no martha stewart
I need some help in the kitchen
and I think this book will help me in many ways
can I get an amen

No comments: