Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Lustday

If I had to wear one designer for the rest of my life it would be Marc by Marc Jacobs
everything about his designs are fabulous.
Especially his Spring 2011 line
eat your heart out.











I am also sorry for my non existence this past week
I have just been so busy.
Tara and Courtney
I will try to do better and stop making false promises on my blog.
I will post when I say and I will try to not get so busy.

The next set of beautiful clothing and shoes is from









J. Crew
you are so wonderful
thank you for existing.




Top Shop,
Why did I not know of you till now?







Anthropologie.
















*Is anybody else having trouble posting links? I can not figure it out.

1 comment:

Jordan Rae said...

Umm.... I look up Marc by Marc jacobs almost daily on overstock.com... just to see if maybe I could afford anything... baha.

And maybe I'm subscribed to the JCrew catalog. Even though i definitely can't afford anything but the gloves...

Oh fashion.