Tuesday, October 26, 2010

This semester will end

"This semester will end, this semester will be over before I know, I will survive this semester"
has been mantra since the first day of school
I am becoming so overwhelmed
I can't nap or get a good night's sleep
all I think about it is what I should be doing
and what assignment is next
and if I will ever make it to graduation
I don't even want to bring up anything to do with grad school

but like anything that is thrown your way
you will overcome
and it will be over
and this semester has been so wonderful
and so much fun
sometimes I just wish we went to college for social reasons only
wouldn't that be nice. 

but I do make time for procrastination
{always}
and came across this picture which makes me laugh hysterically
so hopefully it will brighten your day as well.


Oh, martha martha martha...

No comments: