Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I'll regret posting these pictures later, but I don't know if it is the context of the pictures, or if it is my no makeup pale busted face and swollen eyes that I'll regret more.






Thank you dr. pepper and cheese balls
you have really improved my morning
and maybe after this week and finals
when I am actually sleeping I'll regret this post
but I simply could not pass up the opportunity
to thank the things that are getting me through the day
{and the promise of big red's macaroni}
{and lisa's spaghetti next week}
Please keep me and the rest of the students
that are enduring finals
in your thoughts and prayers
it is really tough
{and if anyone is reading this and is in grad school or beyond, please don't laugh at me or the rest of us for complaining... this is the hardest schooling we know so far. Please understand}

1 comment:

Emily said...

Hang in there Makenna! I'm right there with you, and my blog has suffered the consequences. I wish I had a giant tub of cheese puffs to get me through as well. Everything will get done somehow!