Tuesday, February 15, 2011

silly nilly silly feelings. (in my stupid hick accent it rhymed, till my husband told me otherwise)

15p0ol5

I am in a bit of a hard place right now
I know the outcome will be good
because I am constantly praying about it
and I know that I am on the right path.
For some reason the Lord is guiding me down a path
and it's been a little bit bumpy and a little bit hurtful.
I know that this is right
but it doesn't mean I don't understand.
I need to have a little more courage and trust in the Lord
because he has plans to prosper me, not to harm me.
He will never fail me.

{I just wish everyone could play nicely}

2 comments:

Cara Linn said...

saying an extra little prayer for you tonight. keep talking to jesus and listen to some patty. promise it'll help.

meme-and-he said...

I can relate, girl...just trust that God's plans are greater than our own!