Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{I was given a blog award, and it made me smile}

I was tagged for a blog award by a sweet fellow blogger, emily
{you should check out her blog}
and sweet Cara
(I can't wait to hang out with you when you move to oklahoma)

So with this award I have to give 7 random facts about me.

1. I never wear matching socks, ever.
2. I have to sleep with a fan, period.
3. My favorite thing to do in the winter is to heat my body up with a blow dryer. (don't diss until you have tried it)
4. Larry Bird is my favorite basketball player of all time.
5. I eat green olives everyday. All day, anytime. 
6. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but I am obsessed with makeup.
7. I get motion sick on anything that moves. {like throwing up in front of famous restaurants in famous cities after riding in a taxi, sister, I am still mortified that I did that.} 

I tag
2. Katy 
3. Kelsey
4. Rachel
5. Emily
6. Brin

2 comments:

Emily said...

I'm so honored Makenna! Thank you:) What exactly do I do? Write 7 facts about myself and then tag 7 other blogs? I'm so excited!

MaKenna said...

Yes, you put 7 facts and I am assuming 7 people (that sounds about right) I only put 6 whoops. I wasn't totally for sure how many people to put.