Sunday, May 2, 2010

Summer?

I can't relax
I keep thinking about advance stats and that I am supposed to do be doing something for it.
But, I'm not cause I am through with it
FOREVER
well
until next semester
and grad school...

I may have just cried one tear

Anyway, I am taking summer school and it starts Tuesday.
What did I sign up for..
At least I am taking it with one of my best friends in the whole world.

My blogging abilities (if I ever had any) or dwindling.
There is a lot I want to say, but it might be overly dramatic and hurtful.
I am also exhausted from finals and moving home.
Home.
I love my home.
I love my mom.
Seriously, all you who know her will agree.
She will do everything and anything for anyone.
She is funny.
She is a good cook.
So I would have to say its a lie if anyone ever says anything mean about my mom.
Especially if it's along the lines that she is rude.

I am also excited that my sister is coming home.
My brother-in-law is coming too.. shocking.
and I am dreading this part but my nieces are coming as well.
I can't wait for us to be together again, I guess I can tolerate Jason, Chloe, and Stella.

It's great,
before the wedding my sister and nieces are living at home.
With me.
for a month.
It is going to be SO great to actually be able to talk to her in person.
Instead of everyday on the phone.

I seriously can't wait.

oh I also get married sooner than later.
yiPee.

No comments: